Tuesday, December 15, 2009

EXCUSES! EXCUSES!

I have lots of excuses as to WHY I haven't updated my blog in the last 3 months but I realized that I have missed my blogging buddies and need to update with no more excuses! Here are a few of the excuses...

13th Anniversary ...

Teaching Preschool ...

Football Season...

PreSchool Fieldtrips ...

Shed Building ...
Visits from Grandpa & Grandma and Uncle Nathan...


Soccer Season...

Dance Performances...

Good Books ...

DisneyLand ...

Vacation...

Halloween...

Makayla's Birthday

Thanksgiving, School performances, homework, Enrichment dinners...Have you heard enough EXCUSES?

Okay, one final one! I haven't been feeling good the last few months and it seems all I want to do is lay on the couch. Yes, it is true...WE ARE EXPECTING BABY #4! We are really happy and can't wait until June!

14 comments:

jenn gent said...

Congrats!

(Can I copy and paste this on to my blog???)

lydia moyer said...

holy moly! congratulations! i bet you are sooooo tired. thats the one thing about already having lots of kids and then being pregnant on top of it...your just so tired all of the time! but what a fun couple of months you have had! i'm glad your back in the blogging world...you have been missed!

Melonius said...

OK I guess that's a pretty good excuse. Congratulations!

The McClellan Family said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! ANd your pie crust comment, HAHAHAHAHA! Lots of consolation! The things we feel we have to do huh?! AT least you had pie!

CGillett said...

Wow a baby! That's awesome, when are you due? Do you know what it's going to be? I think I would be tired too if I was doing all you are. Congratulations!

Debbie said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend the last few minutes. Wish we could catch up in person. Miss you guys, Love Deb. PS. Today I was actually able to take to go to the bathroom and breathe. :)

Andrea said...

Congratulations! And I love your choice of books. Well just the Catching Fire...My husband loves the other one though :)

Coil Fam said...

Congratulations! I'm not sure who I'm more excited for, you or the girls. Little girls just love being big sisters and having a baby to help take care of.

Kristi said...

WOW...that is the last thing I expected you to say. Congratulations! You have been really busy! I was going to ream you for not blogging for a while, but since you are pregnant...I'll give you a break. I bet the kids are really excited!

Our Deli-Sub said...

Busy Girl! Congratulations!

Julie said...

woo hoo!!! Congratulations! And ignore my message on my christmas card when you get it, I should of checked your blog first!! Love you guys!!!

lydia moyer said...

oh man i miss you too! but i've always had issues with being way to attached to friends :). i always wish they could always live around me. we always had so much fun together!!!

Linda said...

I'm out of breath! Great pictures! And I'm so excited for #4 coming. Are you betting for a brown, blonde or redhead? If you ever get to AZ, come for a visit!

Team Laws said...

David (our 15 y.o.) likes the Hunger Games series by Collins