
The girls had their dance recital the first week of May. It was so fun to watch them. This was the first year for Emily and she couldn't wait to get her flowers (she reminded me days so I wouldn't forget to get them)
We had a "Biggest Loser" Finale party. Shanda brought us all Extra gum to "satisfy our cravings." It was a fun night.
After accidentally deleting the first try at Preschool Pictures we had a Retake day. I was really happy with the way they turned out and just in time for the end of the year celebration.
Joe and Taylor went on the Father and son outing last weekend and so we had a girls night. The girls loved having friends over. We couldn't find the bedroom floor with all of the dress up clothes strewn about.
Which brings us to today! Taylor has been busy working on his Science Fair Project for weeks now. He gave his presentation to the judge yesterday and today found out that he recieved a First place, blue ribbon. He put a lot of work into and did great! Way to go Taylor!
Tonight was Emily's Preschool graduation party. 5 of the 8 kids (the ones in blue robes) will be moving onto Kindergarten next year. The year was great and I am so grateful for all of the Moms! I am even more grateful that I don't have to start planning for next year for atleast a month or so.
Stay tuned for more end of the school year fun, like pictures of the happy dance that I will be doing in two weeks when we can start summer break!

5 comments:
Today was our last day and I feel like I can relax (but only a tad)! I've been at the school just about everyday for the last two weeks with programs, and presentations, and projects! Ahh, such fun!
Love the picture of the kids in the tree.
Yay to Taylor and all of the fun activities. I wish I could have been there to celebrate biggest loser with you guys. Look for a new challenge soon!!!
Cute, cute pictures. Have a great summer! Did you do the race today? Sorry I didn't make it--a little too far for running!
I love the dance pictures- they are so cute! And way to go Taylor- that is a pretty awesome blue ribbon! We miss you guys!
hi! i'm running 10 miles. i am running a half marathon with my mom and dad next weekend!
Post a Comment