Joe loves weight watcher's ice cream bars! He has one almost every night after dinner. The kids always ask for bites. Joe doesn't like sharing especially since W.W. ice cream bars are so much more expensive then regular ice cream bars. I usually buy regular ones for the kids so it isn't an issue. (If you ask me ice cream isn't worth all the fuss) Anyway, for the first time ever Taylor got straight A's on his report card. Guess what he wanted as a reward? Yep, his very own, all to himself, with his name on it, box of Weight Watcher ice cream bars???? Way to go Taylor!
Saturday was picture day for Makayla & Emily's dance classes. They looked absolutely adorable and it will be fun to watch them in their upcoming dance recital. I love Makayla's ballet costume and so does she. Makayla and her friend Alexa did not want to take their costumes off so I snapped a few more pictures. I love the bright colors. Unfortunately Emily stripped hers off as fast as she could ("too itchy") so I didn't get any of her in her adorable costume.
Funny girl at it again. After entertaining us with some singing and dancing, Emily started playing doctor. She then switched to playing Dentist and lucky Raimy (a great friend and one of Emily's favorites in the world) got to be her patient. She did not mince words telling him to say AHH especially when he would try to close his mouth. We all had a good laugh.

3 comments:
WW ice cream bars are the best! The little dance dresses are so cute--wish I could be there for the recital. Tell the girls their Great Aunt Linda says "break a leg." Might have to explain that to them so they don't think I'm the mean aunt.
Good job Taylor! Enjoy those ice cream bars! :) I have to say I love the dance costumes and the pic of Emily being the Dentist. We're excited to see you guys this week!
You are going to have some mighty cute pictures to work on for scrap weekend....can't wait!!
Post a Comment