Friday, September 26, 2008

small carnival, BIG deal

Okay so its not a huge state fair but...it has become a family tradition and something the kids look forward to every year. Last night we had Pizza and cookies with a ton of friends and family at our house and then headed over to the carnival. (Last year I had the stomach flu and it was one of the longest nights ever. Needless to say I was praying all day for health.) This year was different for several reasons. First, no more stroller. Emily was big enough that we ran around all night and didn't have to push anyone. Second, Taylor was officially "tall enough." He got to go on every ride he has watched from year to year but didn't quite "measure up" before. Finally, no one threw up! Joe took off with the boys and I enjoyed watching the girls. By 9:00 we were all exhausted and the kids were ready for dinner, round 2. We had a ton of fun together! Until next year...

2 comments:

Cami said...

Cute pictures Kathryn! I love our little town and all our great friends that have come with it.

Kristi said...

Soooo fun! It sounds like everyone had a great time, including you. Us??...I worked and Doug did homework. Bummer. We'll have to do something fun like this after Doug finishes his Masters Degree.