Sunday, September 7, 2008

12 Years!

Our Engagement Picture


12 Years Later

Happy Anniversary to us! Joe and I have been married twelve years today. I probably wont list this as one of the most memorable anniversaries of our marriage but I am still just as in love with my husband as ever. With Joe in the Bishopric he left this morning and not until 6:30 tonight did we get to spend time together. I wouldn't let him go to bed without atleast getting one picture of us on our anniversary. Since there was no one around we had to take the picture ourselves. Oh well...there is always next year.

Not to get mushy but...I am so grateful to be married to my best friend. He is a great husband, father, and example to me. I don't know where the time goes. It seems like yesterday that we met at that Young adult dance. I am so glad that we have been able to share a dozen years together and look forward to many more.

6 comments:

jenn gent said...

You guys look exactly the same! :)

Congratulations on 12 years.

Cami said...

Congratulations my friends!!

Jenn said...

You guys really do set the bar at being a great couple!! Congratulations!

lydia moyer said...

happy anniversary! our last one we went to chinese food...with all of our kids! it was a little memorable because i think we decided to never do that again!

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! My purple bridesmaid dress is now a cape that the kids use for dress-up!

Kristi said...

You both look wonderful after 12 years! You both are still very healthy and just look a little more mature. I am a little envious of that. Congratulations! Sorry that you didn't get to spend more time together on your anniversary. (Although it is better than my last anniversary where Doug did a Band Fundraiser at the Elk's Lodge). He's GOING to make it up this next anniversary in November.