A moment of weakness?? No, not really! My good friend's family got Tiger a while back and unfortunately could not keep him. We had told her that if they were ever going to get rid of him they needed to call us first. I was surprised to get the call but as soon as I mentioned it to Joe he said, "Lets do it!"
We all instantly fell in love with him and the kids can't get enough of him. He is the center of attention in our home and loving every minute. Who would have thought?

5 comments:
Cute dog, cute kids, cute mom and dad. I love looking at your pictures and catching up on the news of your family. Love, Aunt Linda
I think Tiger is smiling too!! He looks like he fits in nicely and I am glad to hear that things are going well.
Tiger looks like he has found a good home. I can't bring myself to get a dog. I can barely keep a plant alive.
Are you nuts?!? Just kidding. I'm sure Tiger will be lots of fun to have around.
IF we ever get a dog again, I would get a "used" one! Good choice.
Post a Comment