This morning we woke up to find one of the three frogs dead and the other two barely hanging on. I convinced the kids to set them free. They agreed but insisted that they needed a home. They spent a good hour with some friends in the front yard building what they called "Frog Paradise."
As if that wasn't enough I picked up our new dog Tiger from the groomers this morning only to find that they had made a mistake resulting in him having to be shaved and a nick on his leg. I was in shock when I saw him and I barely recognized him. I came home very close to tears and could not leave him for the rest of the day. He started acting like himself again this afternoon and I am getting use to his new look but it will be a very long time before he will need a haircut. Is it a sign? Some of you may be wondering where the picture is of this mishap...Sorry, way to traumatic for me. I can't bring myself to take a picture of him. The funny side of all this... Emily wanted to know why I brought home a different dog and about an hour after being home she came to me and said, "It's okay Mom we can call this dog Tiger too."
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

5 comments:
Maybe you should take this opportunity to change Tiger's name to Stuart Little....does he look like a rat? I am sorry about the trauma!!! I guess this is a sign that we need to wait a few months to pay him a visit. Be sure to snap some pictures so that you can scrapbook the event...
It's a good thing Tiger had a loving home to come home to after such an awful experience.
I hope you got your money back!
Hey, I love looking for old friends through blogs. I just saw your comment on Heidi's blog and though, hmmm, I wonder if that is who I think it is. And here you are! Looks like life is great for you. Always fun to see a familiar face!
I hope we can see him soon!
Your doing excellent as Allyssa's soccer coach btw.
Mindie
He is still absolutely adorable. Just wanted to say that I love your new playlist...Eye of the Tiger is one of my favorites from back in the day. Everytime I come to your blog I turn it on and get pumped up...Unfortunately all I can do is wheel around in my chair!!
Post a Comment