Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Innocent??

To look at him, one might think he is always sweet, innocent and well behaved. . .

WRONG!!!

Okay so most of the time he is very sweet but not so innocent. Yesterday, I realized he had been quiet for an awfully long time. When I came into the kitchen he was sitting on the counter, with half of the container of sugar dumped in his lap. He had a spoon and he was making designs, and scooping up the sugar and dumping it over his legs and feet. I was so frustrated (because is there anything worse then sugar) that I couldn't find the humor enough to take a picture. We got it all cleaned up and went on our way. . .

A little while later I heard him talking. I went to investigate and found him dumping Emily's perfume out of the bottle and into the toilet. I haven't told Emily yet.

Then, to top it off. . .while on a long distance phone call he had a poopy diaper and wanted me to change him. I did but while changing him he starts yelling, "poop in the toilet!" He gets away from me with a dirty bum and climbs up on the toilet (which is great if he wasn't covered in YUCK!) He did go to the bathroom in the toilet so should I be frustrated at one more mess or count my blessings that this just turned two year old is showing interest in potty training???(Im not sure it will last.)

Wow, I love THIS LITTLE MAN!!! He definitely keeps me on my toes!




2 comments:

Linda said...

Hahahahahahahaha! Gotta love those 2 year olds!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh my goodness!!!! He's sure a do-er right??!! WOW!