Friday, August 31, 2012

Yahoo. . .It's Friday!


Well. . .this is our final day of our fashion show week! :) Makayla told me that I might need to continue to take pictures because she still had outfits she wanted to put together and show.

I told her I thought one week of pics were enough. I love my girls!


3 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

How adorable they are Kathryn!!!!!! Getting so big!!!!!

Will you be doing dance this year?? Since we are still here- we have signed up- will be doing Intermediate ballet on Wed this time. Girls are really looking forward to it.

Kristi said...

You gotta love the first week of school. (In more ways than one). I loved the after school comments your girls made. Hilarious.

Linda said...

I don't know how I missed these cute posts of your kids. Oh my goodness when did they grow up? Of course it has been a while since I've seen you. Really cute outfits! Taylor is a young man now! Love you!