Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My girls!

Makayla asked if I would take pictures of her entire first week of school outfits, not just her first day!
That girl cracks me up! In her words, "I just love fashion!"

In my previous post I told you what the girls were most excited about for the first day. To follow up this is what they said after school.

Mom: Well Makayla, did people like your outfit?
Makayla: Actually no one said anything about my outfit but everyone kept commenting on how cute my hair was. And that was okay because I went to the bathroom atleast six times and saw how cute my outfit was!"

Mom: Emily, did you meet new friends?
Emily: "Not to many yet. . .but, it's really weird, when my teacher got upset she talked in an even nicer voice then she already has. She was even nicer, Mom!"

No comments: