My Boy is 12 years old today!
Is that possible? Where has the time gone?
12 years ago this morning I cannot express the happiness that I felt in welcoming him into our family. My first baby. . .he was soooo cute and still is. Now the years have gone by and I can't express how much love I have for him and how proud I am of him. He is a neat young man! He still has the same gentleness and kindness and obedience that he came to this earth with.
He is a good student and is a good friend. He loves to be involved in student council and NJHS. He has a love for reading and devours books. He loves to play video games and watch movies. He loves to go to friends houses. He loves Scouting and earned the rank of star before his Birthday. He loves to listen in on adult conversations :)
I listened to him bear his testimony of Jesus Christ yesterday and I was so touched. He is growing up.
I love you Taylor. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and first day of 7th grade.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Taylor! What an awesome kid!!
Post a Comment