Last night Makayla recieved an award at the School board meeting for earning a double five hundred on the CRT's! We are really proud of her!
Several months ago when she was about to take the tests, she came to Joe and I and said that she was going to get a perfect score. We explained that she just needed to do her best and we would be proud of her.
The next day she said, "I prayed about it and asked Heavenly Father to bless me to get a perfect score."
Again we expressed to her to just do her best.
When we found out her score and told her about it, she said, "Well, I did pray about it!"
Wow, the faith of a child!
She was pretty excited to be interviewed by the newspaper!

1 comment:
Great job Makayla! How awesome a perfect score and even more awesome is the "Faith of a child!"
Post a Comment