Thursday, May 24, 2012

7th grade elections

Another election campaign down! We had a lot of fun with this one. We made up some crazy pics for his posters and the kids loved them.

Taylor gave his speech yesterday. Of course I am a bit biased but he did AWESOME!
. . . and we found out that he won!

 He is the new 7th grade Treasurer! Way to go Taylor! What makes me really happy is that this is his thing. His sisters aren't into it. . .yet and it is something he loves and is good at.

Unfortunately for me that means a lot of years of poster making! Sigh!







4 comments:

Linda said...

Those are absolutely awesome posters! Congratulations Taylor!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

These are hilarious!!! Congrats to him- I love seeing young people dipping their feet into Government.

Unknown said...

Loved the posters! Found your blog after googling after you... I drove by your old house in Lynnwood last night and was thinking about you after driving past the 7-Eleven we used to walk to!

gojensens said...

Loved the posters! Very creative and so funny! Congratulations Taylor!