Joshie wasn't too sure about the new friend he met today!
YEP! That is one of Nye County Sherrif's deputiy, Officer O'donnell! He came by to check on things after Joshua decided to call 911!
Josh didn't help when he was screaming in the background (because I took the phone away) to reassure the dispatch that everything was fine!
Talk about embarrassing! It's Monday morning! I haven't showered! There are clothes all over the couch that I just folded. There are piles of laundry waiting to be done. My kid looks like an orphan child! (He is wet from helping me with the dishes!) etc. etc.
Proud Mothering Moment!

2 comments:
Om sorry- I'm totally laughing. At least the deputy was a good sport :)
Thank you so much Kathryn for your kindness & support over on my blog. Getting this photo biz up & running has been quite a work in progress but so much fun at the same time :)
I love that you got a picture with the deputy! I'm sorry, but this is just too funny!
Oh and P.S. You know Josh would have a blast being your Ass. Coach this Fall:)
Post a Comment