I would have time to blog everyday!
Unfortunately. . .
other things have taken priority!
And. . .
even if I wanted to when I had the time (at night). . .
the computer has been TAKEN OVER by my husband and son playing some crazy online game with Joe's brothers, nephews and friends. (I don't get it but. . .they seem to like it)!
So. . . here is my attempt to catch up! Scroll down to see the Gent happenings in the last two months!
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

1 comment:
Oh I hear ya- really! There are always a million things pulling us in different directions.
So glad you stopped by- I miss seeing you guys too. We really should get together when the kids have some off time. Would be good to let them cut loose a bit while we catch up.
Post a Comment