My Dad retired on Friday! I am so proud of him and excited for what the future holds for my Dad and Mom!
My Dad is one of my heros! He worked so hard to provide for our family and we were blessed with many comforts because of it. He definitely put his family first. I know how many long hours he worked and commuted but he would always come home, change his clothes and head outside to the court or our homemade baseball field. He is a man of faith, integrity and one of the hardest working men I know. It is time to relax now, Dad!
Saturday morning my dad and uncle got up, drove to an overlook outside of town and took this picture at sunrise on the first day of him being retired. And yes, that is a fishing pole in one hand and a golf club in the other. He is facing some big decisions ahead of what to do with his time! :)
I told him he should start a blog. . . but he just laughed and said, "I don't think so!"

No comments:
Post a Comment