Taylor and Makayla are both having a great time in Washington. Their Grandma and Aunts are definitely keeping them busy!
Although, I have had calls from each of them several times a day and each one has had a homesickness melt down. (It does a Mom's heart good!)Having fun in Grandpa & Grandma's yard
Playing games
Hunting for Crabs
Visiting even more cousins
The Zoo Crew!
Checking out the aquarium
Watching the Animal ShowLooks like a ton of fun!


2 comments:
I had a fun time catching up on your blog. I can't believe that it has been 2 years since we moved. How time flies. I've heard about a lot of changes there in Pahrump. Your kids are getting so big too. I always love hearing your Emily stories. Loved the pics.
It was fun to see them. They are such great kids! I bet you are excited to have them home soon!!!
Post a Comment