Monday, August 29, 2011

First day of School

The first day of school. . .

The first time going to Middle School. . .

The first time I don't have a picture of Taylor with his teacher. . .

The first time in the new Elementary School. . .

The First time in 3rd grade. . .


The first time going to school. . .

Kindergarten 
This is definitely a day of Firsts!

Mom: What are you most excited about, for the new school year?

Taylor: " Everything, I don't know?  I don't know what to expect. It's middle school!"

Makayla:  "Three big text books that I get to bring home for homework!"

Emily: "Recess, lunch, playing with Katelyn, having Mrs. Mills for a teacher! My new clothes!"

These answers say so much about their personalities!

2 comments:

The Francois Family said...

Your family is so cute! And your daughters hair is always done so fun. Where did you learn to do all those cute hairdo's?! I haven't updated our blog in forever, so if you want to see recent pics of us you'll just have to join facebook :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

They are sooooo stinkin' CUTE! I love these shots Kathryn!!

The girls were just telling me how much they were missing Makayla!