Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Emilyisms"

It has been awhile since I posted an "Emilyism"! She continues to make us laugh everyday but I forget to write them down. Here is the latest.

Something sticky was on the couch.

Joe says, "Emily will you grab a "damp" rag so I can clean this up.

Emily says, "Mom, dad needs a "damn" rag"

Mom says, "A what?"

Emily says, " A DAMN rag"

I come into the kitchen laughing and Joe is laughing and Emily looks at both of us a bit exasperated and says,
"What? I don't even know what a "damn" rag is?"

Joe says that I am easily amused! Maybe I am. . .

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my heck! That is too funny!! Thank goodness she is so cute :)

jenn gent said...

That is hilarious! We had fun seeing your big kids the other night! They are funny!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

So funny! I love it when they say things like that- it just sends me into stitches. Anya does that too- she is the queen of funny "ism's" in this house.

Thanks so much for your kind words & support. You know (being here) that things in this area are always up & down. I am a creature that does best when I know what is coming & I can prepare & plan for it. Unfortunately- I have had to learn to roll with things a bit more- which is totally out of my nature.

Don't think we will be doing dance this year. Maybe we can get the kids together after school or something. I know mine would love it.

Linda said...

That made me LOL!