Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So Proud!

I spoke too soon!

I think my words were. . .

"I have never really had a climber before!"

Well. . .

it may be still to early to really know, or. . .

I am in denial. .  .

but we may have a climber on our hands!

He was so proud of himself when I walked into the bedroom! He was smiling so big that he was drooling even more then normal!

 I put him down on the floor and he quickly got back up again! I have since found him stuck in several places because he can climb up but not down!

Guess what other words came out of my big mouth??

"I've never had any of my kids draw on the walls before!"

Yep, I said it and guess what we found yesterday but I didn't get a picture of?

A small pencil drawing on the wall about a foot and a half off the ground. We also found pencil on Joshy's forehead making it pretty easy to tell the culprit.

Is no one watching this baby?

Should I be scared?


1 comment:

bematheson said...

You have the cutest kids!