Here they are, "the glasses!" Yep, the ones that I threw a fit over.
The ones that I swore to myself I would never actually wear.
The ones that were going to age me atleast 10 years.
The very same ones that when I tried them on made me feel physically sick.
Well, guess what??
Even though they are a bit of a pain and I don't love me in glasses I have come to realize that. . .
I can see better! Imagine that! I didn't realize that things were blurry. I didn't realized how tired my eyes were from straining to see. I have to admit that I don't wear them all of the time but I wear them more everyday! And it feels so good when I sit down to read to put them on! Yikes, did I just say that?
FOR THE RECORD:
I passed my Drivers liscense eye exam without my glasses. . .
BARELY! :)
P.S. (I used large print so you would be able to read my post easier!)

7 comments:
Your glasses are soooo cute! But I totally understand, that's why I wear contacts. :)
CUTE!!!!
i don't know what you are talking about....you look good with glasses!!
you look really smart. i think you just upped your IQ! i love them.
Sophistication!
The glasses lok fabulous! I feel like they always make someone look smarter and thinner! LOL That's what I tell myself at least ;)
Oh they look Amazing on you! Really highlights those beautiful eyes!
I have my own that I seem to be needing more and more with the increase in screen time these days.
Post a Comment