Monday, May 9, 2011

He is at that age!

Sometimes I wonder why we are so quick to want our babies to learn new things. . .and yet everyday I cheer him on as he learns and discovers new things. . .well almost everyday!

2 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Kathryn- Loving your blog, so happy we are able to connect this way!!!

I completely agree with you on this topic. When the kids were little- I spent all my time looking forward to them learning new things & achieving whatever the next thing was- instead of just slowing down & enjoying the stage they were in at the time. I am now trying to spend more time living in the moment - because it passes by so quickly.

Debbie said...

Careful, I ended up buying a new dishwasher because of this very thing!!!! Love ya, Miss ya, he is so cute!