Sometimes I think to myself. . . well, I don't really have anything to blog about! I realized that all of my pictures lately have been the every day life "going ons" and those are worth remembering too, so here they are. . .
Josh discovered the instruments this week and WOW! does he like to make noise!
WE GOT RAIN! Growing up in Seattle I shouldn't be surprised by rain but everytime it rains here I am surprised and totally THRILLED! I love it! I never thought I would love GREY days as much as I do!
Science Fair time. . . and I have very mixed feelings about it! I am always so relieved when it is over but it is kind of fun to see what we discover!

1 comment:
The everyday moments are the ones I cherish the most. I love looking back & remembering what life was like. It passes by so quickly!
I LOVE the rain. I think it's the English in me. K says that I would be happy if it were gloomy everyday- I think he's right. Suppose I live in the wrong place for that :)
Love the science experiment- those moments will stick with them for a long time.
Post a Comment