Monday, March 28, 2011

Nicknames

I am not really one for nicknames but over the years a few have come about. I may have even shared them before. I can't remember.

Taylor-Templeton (due to his hoarding practices when it comes to me throwing things away. He has started to grow out of this though.)

Makayla- Makayla, yuck yuck ( This isn't a nick name we call her but it is a name referred to in certain circumstances because of a very funny incident between her and her Dad.)

Emily-Little Griz ( This came about when Emily took to growling and chasing her brother and sister at the slightest teasing.)

Up until now Joshua was without a nick name. A few days ago as he was perfecting his low crawl we noticed a trail of drool following after him. Joe commented that it looked like a slug trail. And so...Little Slug it is.

Picture to follow. . .

No comments: