Friday, March 11, 2011

9 months old!



My Big Boy!!
Has nine months already gone by? My little baby is gone...but my, so cute, master manipulator, on the go all the time big boy is here and I am loving every second!

Nine Months
  • Has figured out how to low crawl to what he really wants
  • While playing on his tummy, spins around to whatever direction he thinks the action is and he spins fast.
  • Pulls himself up on everything (crib, couch, legs, etc.)
  • not crawling but thinking about it?
  • still refuses formula but wants any other food I will give him
  • says Ma Ma, Da Da but still doesn't get it
  • loves to growl especially if someone will growl back at him
  • shakes his head no when you say no, no or when he doesn't want something
  • arches his back in protest when he doesn't want to go into his car seat
  • always wants his dad to hold him when he wants to play
  • always wants his mom to hold him when he is tired or wants to cuddle
  • finds everything on the floor and I mean everything
  • loves to laugh! He laughs at Emily the most when she acts silly. He laughs when he gets startled. He laughs when people jump rope.
  • loves to take baths and gets upset when I take him out
  • likes to ride in the back pack on Dad's back

No comments: