Monday, February 7, 2011

StarCraft Widow

If you would have told me 15 years ago that the man I was going to fall in love with and marry would play computer games and enjoy it so much that he would read a strategy book and ask for a headset for Valentines Day...well let's just say it is a good thing I wasn't told.

Despite the fact that I don't really get it and I laugh everytime I see the headset and hear him talking to his brother or even worse to himself about how he can improve...

he loves it and so I am happy that he has found a hobby, has something he enjoys and another reason I can enjoy my scrapbook weekends that much more.

A Headset...REALLY!

2 comments:

CGillett said...

Wish there was a Like Button on blogs. This totally reminds me of Shane, only with the XBox instead. Gotta Love it!

Kristi said...

So hilarious.