Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Seven Months...so big!

Seven months brought Joshua's first cold. He hasn't been feeling very good and try as I might he wasn't too interested in smiling for the camera. Finally with some coaxing I got a few good ones along with some...I don't want to do this, I am done, make it quick Mom photos. And just so I am totally honest, I didn't even try to get these photos until he was actually seven months and six days and had started to feel a little bit better.

We started outside and got these cute ones but...he quickly got tired of that.

We moved inside. It started out good...

he was DONE!


  • got three teeth at one time and is close to cutting the fourth
  • still an easy baby, content, smiley, happy
  • loves to hear mom sing (wheels on the bus is the favorite)
  • still doesn't love tummy time but becoming a little more content
  • loves his johnny jump up
  • because of his johnny jump up he thinks he should jump even when he is not in it
  • jabbers all of the time
  • gets excited and shakes his head back and forth
  • is not sleeping as well but hoping to quickly correct (teeth and being sick)
  • wants whatever we are eating
  • drinks from a sippy cup and straw but can't quite hold it himself
  • scoots all over the room on his back
  • starting to notice when mom leaves the room

No comments: