Monday, December 13, 2010

6 months old...such a fun age!







Can I just play with Joshua all day? He is at such a fun age right now and I never tire of seeing his smile, hearing his laugh or hearing him DADADADADADA!
At 6 months Joshua is:
  • getting more & more stable sitting up by himself
  • loves REAL food and watches you intently if you are drinking something
  • discovered pickles and loves them
  • pushing off so he scoots backwards any time we lay him down
  • back to all business while nursing (most of the time)
  • says DADADADADA all the time
  • smiles ALL the time
  • laughs out loud alot especially when you scare him
  • watches and adores his brother and sisters
  • discovering the dog and likes to grab his fur

2 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Oh my goodness! He is SO cute! He is so close to Logan's age that I understand how much fun a 6 month old is. They are still happy being held, but love to play with their siblings too. Cute family.

CGillett said...

Wow what a cutie! I bet it is so much fun to have a little one at home. Six months is a fun age. Enjoy him.