Taylor trying to finish his homework...a permanent fixture at the counter theses days.
This is where I found Makayla doing her reading????
Should I be worried? This is where I found Joshua and Emily. Well...she is entertaining him like I asked even if he has become her dolly.
Where is Dad??? (Church meetings)
As for me... I am picking up so at 8 pm I can watch the only show I do watch on TV
BIGGEST LOSER!
...And by then it will be quiet...I hope!

2 comments:
Sooo cute! I love the picture of Makayla and Josh. That is one of the advantages of having several children, they always have a playmate. Such a cute family!
Chris is coming home in a couple of weeks, so Aubrey is getting really excited. I know you understand.
That last one of Emily and Joshua is so funny! They are going to be great pals!
Post a Comment