Some have asked me how Tiger has done with a new baby in the house...does that answer your question? I laid Joshua down the other day just outside the bathroom and used the bathroom. This is what I found when I came out. Animals are pretty amazing...but I still don't love them in my house.
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

3 comments:
That is an absolutely perfect picture!
I didn't really like animals in the house either. However, one night, after having a bad day at school, I heard Danielle telling secrets to our golden retriever who slept in her bed. I realized then that a dog can be a kid's best friend and any dog who could make our kid's day brighter could live anywhere he liked.
Joshua is very cute. You do make gorgeous babies. (of course, Joe helps a little too)
he is soooooooo cute! i just want to kiss his cute little cheeks. you and joe make 'em cute.
Post a Comment