Friday, July 16, 2010

They are both 5!

Both my babies are five! Emily is 5 years old today and Joshua is 5 weeks old! And I have decided that years or weeks...the time goes way too fast!

5 years old

  • Loves to Play with friends
  • has entered the I'm bored unless she is playing or going all the time stage
  • She is really funny and constantly has us laughing
  • Does not like to be laughed at!
  • (she has dirty looks for anyone that she thinks might be laughing at her expense)
  • she gives great hugs and loves to cuddle
  • Very smart and amazes us with the words she uses (latest favorite: personal pronoun)
  • For some reason the color white is the color "wipe" and we CANNOT get her to say the right thing
  • Loves to ride her bike without training wheels and pedals as fast as she can at all times
  • Loves to play soccer and dance
  • Lives her life in song. She will sing what she is doing even down to brushing her teeth or getting dressed
  • obsessed with pigs

loves spaghetti, the color pink, and anything with sugar in it!

5 weeks old
  • focusing more on peoples faces
  • insists on holding his head up for as long as he can
  • tried out his swing for the first time and likes it
  • sleeps best in his cradle unless ofcourse we will hold him
  • has been sleeping up to four hours at a time at night...sometimes
  • still loves to be cuddled and wrapped up when he is sleepy
  • figuring out his binky and likes to fall asleep with it! (YEAH! my first binky baby)
  • enjoying his bath time...finally
  • endures alot of attention from Emily
  • Growing too fast

2 comments:

jenn gent said...

That's so perfect! I told Anna Kate that Isaac was 3 weeks and she said "just like me!" but she didn't turn 3 on the exact day.

Happy Birthday to Emily!!

bematheson said...

Oh my heck lady I havent blogged in so long I didnt know you had another baby!!! Im horrible. But I am back on keeping up with th e blog. Life went wild there for a while hehe. Congrats he is super super cute all your kids are adorable. And yes time goes by so fast I remember when you didnt have any kids. Slow down clock jk