It's about time I tell you "CONGRATULATIONS"! I've been checking the blog everyday, but been too busy to comment. Joshua is definitely one of your's. He is gorgeous and I can see from the pictures he is very loved. I am thrilled for all of you. I'm glad to see your mom is feeling well enough to be with you. Hugs to all.
4 comments:
It's about time I tell you "CONGRATULATIONS"! I've been checking the blog everyday, but been too busy to comment. Joshua is definitely one of your's. He is gorgeous and I can see from the pictures he is very loved. I am thrilled for all of you. I'm glad to see your mom is feeling well enough to be with you. Hugs to all.
I love the picture of him on his tummy and the bear on his pants. So cute. He looks so much like you in the last picture of this post. So adorable.
Emily needs to be worried... he's adorable! :)
what a CUTIE!!! melts my heart :)
Post a Comment