Friday, June 4, 2010

No More...

No more lunches to be packed...
No more science fair projects...
No more homework assignments...
No more hurrying kids in the morning...
No more hair having to be done...
No more stress about the "perfect" outfit...
No more "I forgot to tell you's" or..
No more "I need this by this morning..."
No more fighting the bed time...
No more checking backpacks...
No more signing planners, progress reports, etc...

...atleast for a couple of months

So why are we all up and ready by 6:30 am this morning?

Let the summer begin!

3 comments:

Linda said...

You'll let me know when the baby comes, right?

Melonius said...

I know, don't you love how we have to drag the kids out of bed every day for school and then on weekends or during summer they are up at the crack of dawn! Oh, the irony.
But I LOVE summer.

Kristi said...

Here here. Although I have had to do an extra load of dishes every day since the kids have been on summer break, but totally worth the "No Mores..."