Saturday, June 19, 2010

Joshua Marcus Gent

Our little guy has arrived!


Joshua Marcus Gent
Born June 11th 2010 @ 3:21 pm
7lbs. 12 oz. 2o inches long


As you can see we have another RED HEAD!

Of course I am a bit biased but I think he is quite perfect and I can't believe how much I love having a new baby again. He came out so calm and quiet...could it be a sign of things to come? Let's keep our fingers crossed.
More details to follow...


8 comments:

jenn gent said...

Cute, cute, cute!! He does looks like Emily!

Melonius said...

yay! you look great!

CGillett said...

Congratulations!! He looks so sweet. How exciting for you and your family!

Linda said...

He is a cute little red head! I always wanted one, but I will have to be satisfied with nephews, nieces and great nieces and nephews! Glad you're doing well.

Kristi said...

What a cutie! I love the name Joshua. We would've named Mason Joshua if my sister hadn't stolen it first. You look really great! I hope he is calm for your sake too.

lydia moyer said...

yay! congrats! my easiest quietest birth was gillian and she has turned out to be my easiest calmest child...good luck :)

Andrea said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! Let the fun begin eh?? Kaden came out without a peep but two weeks later he screamed and screamed and screamed.....Good luck! :)

severts6 said...

Soooo cute!!! And sooo tiny! Congratulations! :)