Do you know? Well...where we live we don't wake up to this! And we certainly don't wake up to it in March! Yes, that is snow folks! My kids are bouncing off the walls and I had a pretty good laugh when they asked if school would be canceled. Leave it to their Dad to run through the house waking everyone up, telling them to run outside barefoot and play because it wouldn't last. Emily wasn't quite as thrilled at her rude awakening as the others were. So much fun and excitement at the Gent house this morning. It definitely got me in the blogging spirit.
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

6 comments:
Way to go Joe! I love the thought that he got to be home and share in that moment with them. What a fun day for the Gent's and the Hammar's, too.
The desert has certainly surprised us this winter, too. We've had more rain and more snow in the mountains than I remember!
So fun. I can believe it snowed a little bit, but not in MARCH?! So crazy. I guess mother nature can always surprise us.
oh wow!! You got a lot more moisture than we did, we just got rain and cold!!! How are you? I feel like I have been in a dark abyss for months...Oh and this is Jenn by the way. (Baylee says to wish Tiger a happy birthday...sorry, I thought she would let up by now.)
I'm sooo sad that I didn't get a single picture of this CRAZY anomaly!!! No blogging for me. I'm glad that you did though. I love the jammies on the tramp picture! :)
Hi Kathryn. I'm not sure of the website that I got my baby countdown from. I can't remember. What I did though, was just googled baby countdown and looked at a few. Good luck!
Post a Comment